Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Wash Up - 20/08/11

Firstly, I'd like to offer an apology to anyone that follow The Silk's selections on Saturday.  I knew it would be a tough day but I didn't realise just how hard it would be.  The Silk's selections found 6 winners for the day which is far from ideal.  The winners were as follows: Doomben - What Happenedhenry $4.50 and Belltone $2.40, Moonee Valley - There's Only One $1.90 and Kulgrinda $1.70, Warwick Farm - Manawanui $2.30 and Red Tracer $2.20.  Six placings were also found. 

Unfortunately my first effort in putting up my selections when I tried to update them was deleted so only a small number will be able to support what I'm about to say.  Trying to look for positives the Brisbane and Sydney quaddies were found from the Silk's selections along with 2 trifectas in Brisbane, 3 in Sydney and 1 in Melbourne. 

It was pleasing to see that specials Kulgrinda and Red Tracer saluted.  Kulgrinda is definitely one to follow in the coming months.  It's win was super impressive. 

Hopefully this coming Saturday will prove to be a much better day for The Silk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment