Monday 30 September 2013

Sportsbet Melbourne Cup Blog Competition

G'day friends of the Silk.  I'm writing today to request a minute of your time.  I was recently asked by the people at Sportsbet to write a short blog entry for their Melbourne Cup Blog competition.  The winner can win two tickets to The Melbourne Cup Precinct area with reserved seating.  With that on the table, how could I refuse? 

The winner will be decided by the most facebook likes for their entry.  So I ask you to click the following link and then click the facebook "like button".  Feel free to share my entry with your friends as the winner will be the entry with the most likes.  

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/blog/guest-blogger-competition/melbourne-cup-the-race-that-stops-a-nation

I thank you for your time and your support.     

No comments:

Post a Comment