Wednesday 25 December 2013

26/12/13 - Silk Birthday Edition

Well if ever there was a day that the punting god would shine a positive light on the Silk, it's today.  Yes I'm another year older.  Probably not wiser if the hangover I'm predicting I'll be suffering is anything to go by.  What better way to celebrate your birthday than having a bet and beer.  Let's get into it!

I'll keep this simple and just include my top picks.  

Sunshine Coast

Before I get into the tips, let me just say that this is a very average meeting so be very careful.  It's more a get involved type of meeting than let's smack a few.  

Race 1 - Tracey's Angel (4)

Race 2 - Zellaro (1)

Race 3 - Iona Fast One (6)

Race 4 - Mavro (4)

Race 5 - Screaming Jet (6)

Race 6 - Wish Upon A Star (1)

Race 7 - Lucky Baa (6)

Race 8 - Cracow (3)


Caulfield

Race 1 - No trials, no bet

Race 2 - Mango Mojito (4)

Race 3 - Championmet (4)

Race 4 - Belle Que (3)

Race 5 - Floatmyboat (10)

Race 6 - Nautical (8)

Race 7 - Don't Get Excited (8)

Race 8 - Initiator (10)


Randwick

Race 1 - Nightingales (4)

Race 2 - Tulla Touch (6)

Race 3 - Shamalia (12)

Race 4 - Chiaroscuro (3)

Race 5 - La Pieta (2)

Race 6 - Destiny's Kiss (3)

Race 7 - Centre Pivot (9)

Race 8 - Jacinta (10)  

No comments:

Post a Comment