Monday 4 November 2013

05/11/13 - Melbourne Cup Flemington

Given that the majority of people reading this will only want to know who I'm backing in each race, I've decided to keep it simple and just include my picks.  I'll provide my top 4 for each race at Flemington with my top pick in bold.  Let's get amongst it!

If I get the time Tuesday morning, I'll throw in my Doomben selections for those heading to the track.

Flemington

Race 1 - Italian Storm (5), Kristofferson (7), Top Dolly (12) and House Of Hingis (4) 

Race 2 - Crimson Lady (15), Minnie Downs (8), Wistful (13) and Lady Dynamo (2)

Race 3 - Opinion (1), Caravan Rolls On (3), Like A Carousel (20) and Junoob (7)

Race 4 - Koonoomoo (3), Plucky Belle (13), Winta Chiller (16) and Golden Penny (5)

Race 5 - Selectify (12), Ruud Awakening (4), Diamond Oasis (7) and Kuroshio (1)

Race 6 - Politeness (5), Moderate (3), Bulbula (1) and Roop All (8)

Race 7 Melbourne Cup - Verema (21), Fawkner (10), Fiorente (6) and Dandino (8)  Don't be                                        afraid to back multiple horses as the prices on offer allow it.  

Race 8 - Rain Drum (3), Salon Soldier (5), Mull Of Killough (1) and Gris Caro (4)

Race 9 - Pago Rock (3), Amaethon (4), Mahisara (5) and Avoid Lightning (13)

Race 10 - Hosting (4), Soros (5) and Lampedusa (6) and Counted (14)

No comments:

Post a Comment