Friday 21 June 2013

22/06/13 - Tattersall's Tiara Day

Well last Saturday wasn't the most productive day on the punt.  Actually it was abysmal!  1 win from 9 races and that was a raging hot favourite.  A first 4 and a trifecta were also found which unless you had multiple times like me, then it was hardly worth worrying about.   On a personal note, it wasn't all mud.  Late in the day when the beer and desperation were kicking in, I did get a decent return on Juliet's Princess and Destiny's Kiss.  One thing can be said with confidence, I had a lot of fun getting involved. 
  
Perhaps too much fun.  Unfortunately I managed to lose my phone and gained a nasty cold which refuses to leave me.  Energy levels are not high so I won't be doing a write up.  However I will still include my picks.  


Eagle Farm (Heavy/Slow)

Race 1 - Alcancia (3), Vintage Moss (1), Bribie (2), Miss Orielle (5)

Race 2 - Ametsis (9), Venture On (6), Garozzo (1), Playitstraight (5)

Race 3 - Discreet (2), General Exhibit (1), Little Long Horn (4), Avaladyluck (11)

Race 4 - Enquare (9), Octane Flyer (1), Architect (2), Cannyzing (3)

Race 5 - Fire Up Fifi (3), Conservatorium (1), Someday (14), Diademe (6)

Race 6 - Rothera (2), Verdant (8), Ibicenco (1), Fibrillastion (4)

Race 7 - Streama (1), Skyerush (4), Red Tracer (3), Arctic Flight (10)

Race 8 - Griffon (8), River Lad (3), Skytrain (2), Howmuchdoyouloveme (1)


Best Bets

Race 3 - Discreet (2)

Race 5 - Fire Up Fifi (3)

Race 6 - Rothera (2)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment