Friday 1 March 2013

02/03/13 - Flemington, Rosehill and Morphettville

I like to include a small write up about the Saturday Brisbane meeting but I'll be giving it a miss this weekend.  This is due to the wet weather that has been around all week and my fears that the meeting won't go ahead.  Eagle Farm is the venue and it has a history of poor drainage.  I'm not going to waste my time doing form, only for the meeting to be called off.  If it goes ahead, I will take a look Saturday morning after all the scratchings come out. 

Instead I will try something different and include my selections for Flemington, Rosehill and  Morphettville.  No write ups, just cutting straight to the chase which let's face it is all most of you want to know anyway! 

Flemington

Race 1 - Mount Zero (5)
Race 2 - Shewan (1)
Race 3 - Avoid Lightning (1)
Race 4 - There's Only One (1) 
Race 5 - Bells Of Troy (3)
Race 6 - Callanish (3)
Race 7 - Ajeeb (12) 
Race 8 - Eight Bills (8)
Race 9 - Gail (4)


Rosehill

Race 1 - Bello (5) 
Race 2 -Coup Acclaim (4)
Race 3 - Frozen Rope (3)
Race 4 - Golden Sunshine (6)
Race 5 - Kuroshio (1)
Race 6 - Pierro (1)
Race 7 - Red Tracer (2)
Race 8 - Whitlam (5)


Morphettville

Race 1 - Barrigan Boy (1)
Race 2 - Boristar (1)
Race 3 - Zippa The Rippa (7)
Race 4 - Skawboard Pressure (7)
Race 5 - Aeraise (1)
Race 6 - Le Bonsir (9)
Race 7 - Waratone (3)
Race 8 - Jenner (3)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment